Announcement:

RSCEmulation V1 & V2 Transfers are now available,for more information click here.

If you are logged in and wish to begin the transfer process, click here

DOUBLE EXPERIENCE IS NOW LIVE!

Greetings RSCUnity Patrons,

We have completed the functionality to transfer characters from RSCEmulation V1 and RSCEmulation V2. To get started, you will need to have a forum account, be signed in to that forum account, and then navigate to your dashboard (click your forum username drop down and select "dashboard").

Once you're at your dashboard, on the left menu, select RSCEmulation Transfer. You will then be prompted to enter your RSCEmulation V1/V2 forum or character details (username and password), then given the ability to see what character(s) are available to be transferred, and then the ability to do the actual transfer, along with a FREE rename (if you so desire).

Notes:

- Hybrid characters hit points will be kept upon transferring (your hits will not be recalculated).
- You will be able to retain combat stats upon transferring. Agility, fishing, range, prayer, magic, will all be capped at 83.

In addition to transfers, we have also got a new developer, which we feel can bring RSCUnity to a new level. We would like you all to welcome Hikilaka.

Hikilaka and I have mapped out a prioritized list of things we would like to fix, change, and add to the server. Development of said things has already started, expect great changes to RSCUnity!

Respecfully,
Pyru

Awesome sauce

Nice I may have to return

love you pyru

As much as I've expressed my dislike for you in tha past - I gotta say, I'm actually rooting for this server in this regard. & that's not even because I'd play here w/ tha xfers, since even w/ a shitload of chars, I'd still need to scrounge up a shitload of gear... which I'm not down for at this point, unfortunately.  It's more-so because xfers are tha only way I see most of the hardcore pkers returning, and even after not playing anything RSC related for a long-ass time.. I'd still love to hop in on some big wars, both in-game & via forums.

Regardless tho, it's kinda fun just randomly checking each RSC-pserver forum & seeing which one is on tha up & up, and which is goin' to shit. (y)

G'luck~

Whats chances of uploading just a list of usernames? I've forgotten all of mine sad

Oo very nice

It seems to be having problems for me.  I click through the transfer screen and after entering Emu details, it freezes and doesn't go through.

Emu name: I danny I

i danny i wrote:

It seems to be having problems for me.  I click through the transfer screen and after entering Emu details, it freezes and doesn't go through.

Emu name: I danny I

Hey Danny,

Can you join discord (click the link at the top of the site, left hand side) and I'll do my best to sort you out.

Thanks,
Pyru

I'm confused, do I enter the username and password of an account I had on RSCE and not the username and password of any characters I had there?

bluebeard wrote:

I'm confused, do I enter the username and password of an account I had on RSCE and not the username and password of any characters I had there?

You log in to your forum here, click on the link to transfer, and enter one or the other (forum name and password, or in-game character name and password). Upon a successful combination of username and password, if it's a forum you entered the details for, you will be given a list of all characters under that forum account. If it is a character, you will be given the option to just transfer that character.

If you need any more help, please let me know.

Thanks,
Pyru

Pyru wrote:
bluebeard wrote:

You log in to your forum here, click on the link to transfer, and enter one or the other (forum name and password, or in-game character name and password). Upon a successful combination of username and password, if it's a forum you entered the details for, you will be given a list of all characters under that forum account. If it is a character, you will be given the option to just transfer that character.

Thanks,
Pyru

I tried the username and password for a character I had back in RSCE, I had game character selected, and I tried both versions of RSCE since I wasn't sure, and neither of them seemed to work, since I got "BadAuth" in the link.

I tried to recover a couple of accounts from V1. I know username and password but they don't come up.

So if you deleted them in V1 we can't get them back?

Somebody mod or admin named Sarah deleted them back in the day

Last edited by Zoo (2017-08-03 12:23:59)

bluebeard wrote:
Pyru wrote:
bluebeard wrote:

Thanks,
Pyru

I tried the username and password for a character I had back in RSCE, I had game character selected, and I tried both versions of RSCE since I wasn't sure, and neither of them seemed to work, since I got "BadAuth" in the link.

Then you are entering the wrong username/password combination. It's really fool-proof, I'll probably need to code in a recovery tool, and then you'll be able to recover via email.

I tried to recover a couple of accounts from V1. I know username and password but they don't come up.

Zoo wrote:

If the character(s) or forum account(s) were deleted by an admin back in the day, you will not be able to recover them, but there is a "paid option" that allows you to create a character with stats you pick.

Regards,
Pyru

Pyru wrote:
Zoo wrote:

If the character(s) or forum account(s) were deleted by an admin back in the day, you will not be able to recover them, but there is a "paid option" that allows you to create a character with stats you pick.

Regards,
Pyru

Where is this option at?

Congrats on the progress so far. We seem to have more online smile

sorry but im cbf to click 300 chars to xfer, just put the v1 and v2 database to this server. all chars not the gears..

haista vittu wrote:

sorry but im cbf to click 300 chars to xfer, just put the v1 and v2 database to this server. all chars not the gears..

THIS!!! I started the process... But gave up after 2... will take forever.

Awesome. Jusy have one question i want to transfer a forum account which has 3 characters i can log in to thay forum account once i do it shows 2 characters in green one in red meaning i need to change the name so i hit transfer and nothing happens? Just re directs me tto the same page stating which characters i have

Elmwood wrote:

Awesome. Jusy have one question i want to transfer a forum account which has 3 characters i can log in to thay forum account once i do it shows 2 characters in green one in red meaning i need to change the name so i hit transfer and nothing happens? Just re directs me tto the same page stating which characters i have

Maybe you're trying to change the name to something that already exists. Have you tried changing the name to something different?