Announcement:

RSCEmulation V1 & V2 Transfers are now available,for more information click here.

If you are logged in and wish to begin the transfer process, click here

Pyru wrote:
Elmwood wrote:

Awesome. Jusy have one question i want to transfer a forum account which has 3 characters i can log in to thay forum account once i do it shows 2 characters in green one in red meaning i need to change the name so i hit transfer and nothing happens? Just re directs me tto the same page stating which characters i have

Maybe you're trying to change the name to something that already exists. Have you tried changing the name to something different?

Yes ive tryed multiple different names are you suppose to beable to click on a character name once logged in to the forum account? Or mabey its because im on an android ehile trying to make the transfer.

Elmwood wrote:
Pyru wrote:
Elmwood wrote:

Awesome. Jusy have one question i want to transfer a forum account which has 3 characters i can log in to thay forum account once i do it shows 2 characters in green one in red meaning i need to change the name so i hit transfer and nothing happens? Just re directs me tto the same page stating which characters i have

Maybe you're trying to change the name to something that already exists. Have you tried changing the name to something different?

Yes ive tryed multiple different names are you suppose to beable to click on a character name once logged in to the forum account? Or mabey its because im on an android ehile trying to make the transfer.

I don't think being on android matters. You should be able to click the radio box "choosing" the character you wish to transfer, entering a new name (if the name is take already and in red), filling in the password, and then clicking transfer. Ensure your password(s) match.

Pyru wrote:
Elmwood wrote:
Pyru wrote:

I don't think being on android matters. You should be able to click the radio box "choosing" the character you wish to transfer, entering a new name (if the name is take already and in red), filling in the password, and then clicking transfer. Ensure your password(s) match.

Ya it does not give me the option to click on any character name once logged into the forum account.  Once logged in it shows the 3 characters underneath the characters it gives me the option to change character name which ivw tryed multiple times with different names/passwords. And yes password is the same have tryed like 12 times lol

Last edited by Elmwood (2017-08-05 13:12:23)

Elmwood wrote:
Pyru wrote:
Elmwood wrote:

Ya it does not give me the option to click on any character name once logged into the forum account.  Once logged in it shows the 3 characters underneath the characters it gives me the option to change character name which ivw tryed multiple times with different names/passwords. And yes password is the same have tryed like 12 times lol

LOL you no ehat just diss regard those posts. Blonde moment there didnt relize i could scroll to the right on the character menu to select choose haha my badd bro

Elmwood wrote:
Elmwood wrote:
Pyru wrote:

LOL you no ehat just diss regard those posts. Blonde moment there didnt relize i could scroll to the right on the character menu to select choose haha my badd bro

I just sent you an email, check it please, it could be in spam/junk folder.

Edit: Lol, glad you sorted it out.

Thanks,
Pyru

Is there a limit to number of chars we can xfer? And how long do we have to xfer them? Also if u got say 10 chars all with same pw, can u xfer 10 at once lol? Bit tedious otherwise... cheers

Last edited by Putski (2017-08-05 19:15:38)

Putski wrote:

Is there a limit to number of chars we can xfer? And how long do we have to xfer them? Also if u got say 10 chars all with same pw, can u xfer 10 at once lol? Bit tedious otherwise... cheers

You can transfer 4 characters per forum account. Once you have transfered 4 characters, you can just create
a new forum account and transfer 4 characters again. About how long transfers will be available, Well. There is
no set time for it. Everyone will have enough time to transfer the characters for sure. Also, it has been set so
that you can transfer one character at a time.

haista vittu wrote:

sorry but im cbf to click 300 chars to xfer, just put the v1 and v2 database to this server. all chars not the gears..

haista vittu wrote:
haista vittu wrote:

sorry but im cbf to click 300 chars to xfer, just put the v1 and v2 database to this server. all chars not the gears..

Dont be lazy nor do you need 300 chars

Our intention with transfers wasn't for you to transfer 300 characters each. We figured you would pick a few, 10-15 at max, really you shouldn't need more than that.

If you're too lazy to transfer some of your characters, then that's too bad, but don't come complaining when we close transfers completely.

As I stated, we have big things to come to RSCUnity.

Regards,
Pyru

Could I have some help recovering a forum account please? Same name I just need the email and I'll be set?

Last edited by Gang Sabre (2017-09-01 19:09:19)

Hey Pyro.
I transfered my main account (Nickl), but for some reason it's like the skills are from WAY back?
I was in top 20 in over-all skills and now all I have is fighting stats basicly.. What happened?

Hey there, I started again couple of days ago. I had an account and character in the v1 of RSCE with the same name (samuca). I'm not having any luck in trying to make the transfer. I've tried all the passwords I could remember... Is there a way to retrieve the password from my old account? thanks!

NO1 to help me with this issue?

Not working.. :3 Im 100% sure of couple chars but cant log in hmm It is just giving bad auth.. I dont know what to do

i got my v1 char named fuckfr3world. created in 2012. but i made same name acc in v2 but it only trans the v1 char lol.
And it rly hard to remember all other chars from v2 if u had several chars

If only you didn't take the smithing and mining away lol sad