Announcement:

RSCEmulation V1 & V2 Transfers are now available,for more information click here.

If you are logged in and wish to begin the transfer process, click here

August 17th was the last communication we've received officially, and that was a happy birthday message.

My suggestion would be a new home page bulletin/message with current updates or even planned updates either every week or every other week. That eliminates any doubt that there is still ongoing work to keep the server current, implement new features, fix bugs, advertise, poll the community etc. As of now, I could see how newer players might think the server has just been essentially left for dead. Just a small paragraph updating us on upcoming plans would be nice.

Thanks for any consideration homies.

Last edited by Power (2017-09-10 11:40:26)

Mans got a point smile

Power wrote:

August 17th was the last communication we've received officially, and that was a happy birthday message.

My suggestion would be a new home page bulletin/message with current updates or even planned updates either every week or every other week. That eliminates any doubt that there is still ongoing work to keep the server current, implement new features, fix bugs, advertise, poll the community etc. As of now, I could see how newer players might think the server has just been essentially left for dead. Just a small paragraph updating us on upcoming plans would be nice.

I don't disagree either. I am not leaving it for dead, I have been VERY busy with getting my daughter settled for school, but now that's over, I will have a bit more free time to dedicate to the server again.

Thanks,
Pyru

Pyru wrote:
Power wrote:

I don't disagree either. I am not leaving it for dead, I have been VERY busy with getting my daughter settled for school, but now that's over, I will have a bit more free time to dedicate to the server again.

Thanks,
Pyru

Right on.