Announcement:

RSCEmulation V1 & V2 Transfers are now available,for more information click here.

If you are logged in and wish to begin the transfer process, click here

1. What is your real name? Nick

2. How old are you? 20

3. Where are you from? Connecticut  USA

4. What languages can you speak / write? english

5. What are the names of your main characters in the game? Bing bing/Bing bank

6. How long have you been playing Runescape Classic? It's been years i cant remember how long.

7. Why do you like Runescape Classic? It is a better version of runescape, and it's really fun

8. How long have you been playing RSCUnity? Since it first came out then took a break for a little bit

9. Do you have any programming experience? I have a little bit but i'm rusty been trying to relearn but have'nt had time.

10. How good are you with computers Building not that good.

11. Do you have any experience in developing Runescape Classic? Not that much but willing to learn.

12. Why do you want to join the team? I am on a lot. And i feel like i can keep the server friendly free. And having a lot of events to come and to have other players to have more fun

13. Are you applying for Event Moderator, Player Moderator or Developer? Event Moderator

14. What time are you usually online in RSCUnity (GMT)? I am on a lot hours and hours and hours everyday.

15. How many hours per day are you online in RSCUnity (average)? I want to say atleast 10 hours

16. Do you have any previous experience in moderating? Yes i have had moderator, admin, hidden admin, dev, owner, etc etc. I been around a lot to each other server different name. But RSCUnity/RSCEmulation has been the only servers I have enjoyed in the past years.

17. Why should we pick you? I'm not saying you have to choose me. But If you were to pick me I would keep the server from racist comments. Offending each others. I can be there for players that are botting, and players who need to be put to lumbridge when they get stuck. Or to just answer questions when new players come aboard.

18. Tell us a little bit about yourself: i'm 20 had surgery on my shoulder. Still not healed completely. I like to play basketball a lot. I can be friendly to those who give the same as how I would want to be treated. Get the same respect as you gave me.

1. What is your real name?

Sean Robertshaw

2. How old are you?

3. Where are you from?

I was born in Elmira, New York, but I reside in Loris, SC.

4. What languages can you speak / write?

English and Spanish

5. What are the names of your main characters in the game?

Tweak is my main account, but I have an account named Tweak281 which I'm training to be my staker.

6. How long have you been playing Runescape Classic?

16 years.

7. Why do you like Runescape Classic?

It's way better than the current Runescape. Easier to load, navigate, and I know it almost inside out and backwards, and I love how it's so simple, yet so fun to play.

8. How long have you been playing RSCUnity?

I would have to say about a month and a half.

9. Do you have any programming experience?

I have some experience with Java, but I wouldn't call myself a guru.

10. How good are you with computers (in scale of 1-10)?

11. Do you have any experience in developing Runescape Classic?

Somewhat

12. Why do you want to join the team?

I love the staff, players, and I'm always willing to help people in need that need to find something, or need to learn how to do something.

13. Are you applying for Event Moderator or Developer?

14. What time are you usually online in RSCUnity (GMT)?

Whenever. 1pm-7am would be a good guesstimation.

15. How many hours per day are you online in RSCUnity (average)?

about 5-18 on and off.

16. Do you have any previous experience in moderating?

I was nominated for an administrator position for a server called RSCReloaded, but the server was shut down before I had a chance to talk to the developer. So I wouldn't say I have any experience, but I have potential and I'm a quick learner.

17. Why should we pick you?

I'm usually on all hours of the night and day, I'm never rude to other players, always willing to help, and whenever I find something wrong, or have any ideas that I feel would help out the server, I would tell whoever has connections with the developer asap.

If I knew I had a purpose to be on the server, I would be on a lot more than I already am.

18. Tell us a little bit about yourself:

I'm a laid back, cool, calm, and collective dude. I have a knack for wanting to help people out, no matter what it is.

(Not even talking about on here. Lmao. I drove 14 miles after an 8 hour shift at 1am just to bring my friend some cigarettes cause he was out and broke for 5 days.)

I like classic video games such as PS1, PS2, and Classic Nintendo Consoles. Basically anything that was made before 05'

I like to play any and all RPGS, especially MMORPGs. I've played RS since I was about 8 years old.

I usually work maintenance jobs because I like helping people that can't help themselves. I'm currently unemployed though due to a stressful situation at my previous workplace.

I live in the middle of nowhere, which is the reason I'm on here so much. Lol.

If there's anything else you'd like to know about me, feel free to ask! Thanks for your time even if I'm not approved. smile

-Tweak!